Wednesday, December 22, 2010

White Wednesday - Bridal Bouquets

Ahhhh...White Wednesday! My favorite day of the week! Today's feature will be white wedding bouquets. Some are ideas and some are actual bouquets you can purchase on etsy if you are so inclined. One of my favorite past times  is to browse wedding sites and just look at bouquets! I love the different textures and colors but more than that I LOVE the flowers! Especially those that lean towards the peony and cabbage rose varieties! I am happily married and have been for 8 years but occasionally...I still like to plan my wedding. :)

Photo Credits: Stylish Wedding Ideas, RomanticFlowers, Wedding Inspirasi, The Knot, StudioWedByMirela, Dream Weddings On A Budget, The Knot, EmiciBridal, Adrienne Maples

Sending you calm vibes as Christmas draws near,
Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment