Monday, December 20, 2010

Looking for alternatives?

Here in the Sharpe household we try to put our tree up the Saturday after Thanksgiving. By "put up" the tree I mean just that. Take it out of the box and put it up. All three pieces. In my perfect Christmas dreams I have a real tree but I decided to compromise with my husband. While my children are very young we do the artificial pre-lit tree. She's pretty though. If you have yet to get your tree up or are looking for an alternative to the traditional tree check out these fantastic ideas:


I apologize but for the life of me I can't find the links where I found these pictures! If you just search the web for alternative Christmas trees they would pop right up in the beginning. My favorite is the last one. How amazing would be to have a Christmas tree entirely of chandelier crystals! *sigh* so lovely! Thanks again for stopping by today! I am hoping to keep my momentum going and make another post tomorrow. Until then...

Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment