Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Things I Love

While I'd love to have an amazing thought filled post for you today I just can't manage it. It's not for lack inspiration! I am currently working on taking my little etsy business to another level and have too much in my head right now to share! Ever get like that? You are so excited and have so many thoughts bussing around in your brain that's it's nearly impossible to focus?! That's me. So instead of sharing my inner craziness I will share with you a few of my newest etsy favorites. They too make my head all buzzy but it's easier to get past it. :) Enjoy friends...

Photo Credits: HeyZee, Lirola, StayGoldMaryRose, honeytree, topsyturvydesign, roxyheartvintage, LolasRoom, japonicas, dreamyvintage
I could just stare at these amazing creations for hours. At times I do! I love to go back through my favorites and just wander the shops of these beautiful sellers. I am constantly blown away but the creativity that exists in this world. If you have time on this snowy (at least here in good ol' NH) Tuesday, please take a moment to visit one (or all) of these shops. I promise you won't be disappointed. You may just leave with a buzzy head like me. :)

Until we meet again,
Wendy

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous finds!

    Thank you very much for featuring my earrings in this beautiful collection :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so welcome! Your shop is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete